- Youngest in the country to be awarded as the ‘LinkedIn Top Voices, Next Gen 2021’ – a recognition by LinkedIn for India’s top 20 content creators and influencers
- Awarded as one of the ‘top 25 most influential women leaders of Mumbai in 2021’ by World Women Leaders Congress
- Invited to speak at a TEDx event at the age of 21
- Jury Member at ‘The Incredibles’, an initiative by Commscredible to award the young social media influencers
INTERVIEWS AND WORKSHOPS
- Invited at IIM Calcutta for a workshop on content creation on LinkedIn
- Mentor at Young Tycoons Business Challenge 2021, a global business plan competition that empowers young startups
- Interviewed by Career Leap on importance of being consistent on LinkedIn
- Interviewed by the Startup Story Media on the art of storytelling
- Conducted a 2 day live workshop for TagMango, an influencer based community, on creating a powerful LinkedIn profile
- Interviewed and Featured by The Pink Thread, a community empowering women in corporate India
- Interviewed by Cliche Talks on Radhika’s journey on LinkedIn
- Podcast Interview by Failure Hack on acing your way through LinkedIn
- Interviewed by Yugma – a skilling platform, on communication through stories and building a personal brand
- Podcast Interview by Uncia Productions on how Radhika built a follower base of 1,65,000 in 3 years on LinkedIn
- Interviewed by the Rotaract Club of Bombay Airport in association with Innovators Club
- Featured by the Official Humans of Nashik City
- Interviewed by IRM India on journey to being recognised as one of the top 25 most influential women leaders
- Interview by Project Ignited Spirit for their Empowering Series
- Interviewed by Cup Noodles to Career on building followership from 1500 to 150000+ on LinkedIn
- Podcast Interview by Genesis Academy on how to explore LinkedIn as your profession
- Interviewed by Stori in their India Influencer Week series
Radhika is the Founder of Radically Yours, a US registered new age knowledge sharing platform for new businesses and investment funds. She is involved in policy advocacy measures and engages in bridging the gap between investors and investee companies globally. With her global network of HNIs, family offices, venture capitalists and investment funds, she closely studies the evolution of tech driven or enabled businesses and facilitates their reach to global institutional capital.
She is one of the top 20 Linkedin influencers in the country (with more than 165,000 followers). She writes on innovative business ideas that are being adopted across the globe. Radhika was recognised as one of the top 25 most influential women leaders of Mumbai in 2021 by World Women Leadership Congress, and is extensively involved in speaking at various public forums. She has also been invited for workshops at prestigious institutions like IIM Calcutta. Being a TEDx speaker at the age of 21, she still thinks it is just the beginning of a beginning.
Radhika Bajoria hosts a show named ‘Wiping out the norm’ which aims at covering stories of women who have wiped out the norm. This show is a part of our intiative WIPE.
W.I.P.E (Women in Private Equity and Enterprise) is a dynamic platform dedicated to fostering women’s empowerment in the entrepreneurial realm. Our mission goes beyond simply making the business case for women; we are committed to providing unparalleled support, resources, and networking opportunities that fuel women’s entrepreneurial journeys.
Through W.I.P.E, we are building a thriving global network comprising trailblazing women investors and founders. At WIPE, we cover stories of women who have gone against the norms of their societies and created an identity for themselves.